Please note because there is not a quorum for the meeting tomorrow, it is cancelled.
There will be no trash nor recycling collection on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24th.
Trash will resume collection on Monday, November 28th.
Recycling will resume collection on Thursday, December 1st.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
- Now is the time to turn off your irrigation system until March or April and manually operate if you feel it is necessary.
- Most of the grass in our district is going dormant. Continued irrigation may cause fungal infections that won’t be noticeable until the spring or early summer.
- Feel free to mulch but don’t water. There will be adequate rain during the fall and winter to provide moisture for plant roots.
Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 383 (HCMUD 383) & Residential Recycling & Refuse of Texas (RRRT) will sponsor a full-service paper shred & e-waste event! All Gleannloch Farms residents and those within the HCMUD 383 & HCMUD 367 boundaries are invited to participate!
When: Saturday October 8th, 2022, from 10 AM – 12 PM
What to bring:
- All paper documents with paperclips and staples removed
- Computers, keyboards, etc.
- Monitors, laptops
- Car batteries
- Telephones, cell phones
What NOT to bring:
- Small batteries, watch batteries
- Motor Oil
Have questions? Send an inquiry via the Contact Us page on the District website. HCMUD 383 and RRRT hope to see you there!
There will be no trash collection on Monday, September 5, 2022 in Observance of Labor Day.
Trash will resume collection on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
Have a Safe and Enjoyable Labor Day Weekend.
Attention MUD 367 & 383 customers
(Gleannloch Farms residents)
The Water & Sewer Operator for Harris County MUD 367 and MUD 383, Municipal Operations & Consulting, Inc., will be transitioning to a new utility billing software to enhance your customer service experience effective immediately.
Residents will receive an email directly from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to speak with a customer service representative, please feel free to call 281-367-5511.
Stage 2 of the district’s drought contingency plan has been triggered. Outdoor water use shall be permitted only between the hours of 8:00 P.M. and 3:00 A.M.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for water customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
There will be no trash collection on Monday, July 4, 2022.
Best Trash will resume collection on Thursday, July 7, 2022. Trash collection may be delayed as we expect a heavier load. Please be patient and know that all trash will be collected. Thank you for your patience!
Trash Operator: BEST TRASH
Phone: (281) 313-2378
- Trash collection is every Monday and Thursday.
- Heavy Trash collection is also every Monday and Thursday. Limited to no more than 2 large items at a time.
- Recycle collection is every Thursday.
- Please have trash and recycling out by 7:00 a.m.
- The trucks are equipped with date & time stamp cameras to validate services.
If the regular trash collection day falls on a holiday (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day) the collection will be made on the next regularly scheduled collection day.
On each Monday and Thursday, Best Trash will collect residential refuse located at the curbside in resident supplied cans or bags between 30 to 50 gallons in size, weighing no more than 40 lbs. each. Items excluded from normal collection are dirt, rocks, bricks, tile, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, cooking oil, waste generated by a private contractor, or any material deemed hazardous.
Please do not dispose of gasoline, motor oil, wet paint, cooking oil or any other liquid items in the trash or recycle. However, if you have paint that is dried or solidified, please leave the lids off the containers and place on the ground next to the trash showing Best Trash personnel that it is safe for them to collect. Wet paint will not be collected.
Yard & Bulk Waste
Trees, shrubs, brush trimmings and fencing must be no larger than 4 inches in diameter, no more than 4 feet long, tied in bundles not exceeding 40 pounds. The tied bundles are required to allow quick pick up and size limitations are required to avoid damaging the equipment in the compacting process. Items such as appliances, furniture, mattresses, carpet (up to 1 room of carpet, cut less than 4 feet wide, tied in bundles not exceeding 40 pounds), will be picked up on both garbage collection days. By Federal Law, refrigerators, freezers, and any other items containing Freon must be drained of Freon and have an accompanying bill to validate such service was performed.
Excluded from Trash Collection
The following items are considered hazardous waste and will not be collected by Best Trash. If you have household hazardous waste, you may properly dispose of your items at the Harris County HHW facility. This service is provided to residents of Harris County free of charge. Visit the Harris County HHW Website to view their hours of operation and to confirm your waste is on the accepted items list.
- Medical waste
- Any appliance containing Freon
- Car batteries
- Dead animals
- Chemicals of any kind
- Car parts
- Any type of construction waste, material or debris
- Large quantities of carpeting and rolls of carpet
- Toxic or radioactive waste